Apart from the fact that yesterday was Friday (TGIF!), my day was made even more awesome as Tanvi had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I felt beyond ecstatic when I saw her comment, that I
double triple-checked it to make sure it wasn’t a spam or something. I’ve been on solosingaporean for what 7 days! Having barely written 10 posts, about 300 clicks, 10 followers, and to top that off someone thinks my writing is actually pretty awesome! Was this really happening or what?
The rule is to post the award and nominate about 10-15 bloggers that you think deserve the award. And also, share 7 (quirky/random) facts about yourself with your readers.
2. The one thing I CANNOT live without, music.
3. I have always wanted to learn how to play the Mridangam (Indian musical instrument). Now, I feel too old to learn. Heh.
4. I don’t have any favourite childhood TV series/hero/toy/barbie-doll etc.
5. I impulse shop a lot.
6. I’m not a fan of ice-cream, cake or any other desserts. I absolutely have no liking for Indian sweets despite being a Indian. #irony
7. I think I suffer from memory loss. It’s taking quite a toll on me these days.
These beautiful bloggers deserve credit (the least I can do). Please check them out and give them your support and love.
A big life (Olivia)
Eccentric owl (Mara)
Gen Y Girl (Kayla)
Jen loves Kev (Jen)
Love, miffalicious (Arathi)
Rebecca Tollefsen (Rebecca)
Smile and wave (Rachel)
Something charming (Joelle)
The wonder girl (Tara)
Surprising all are girls. I think!