August is almost ending and this is my 5th post here. I’ve really been terrible with blogging the past month, haven’t I?
Anyways, August marked a lot of things for me.
– Decided to take the leap of faith and drafted my resignation letter after much thought. The feeling to be out of engineering is liberating.
– Learnt that I should judge a concert by its venue. Nothing else.
– Japanese cuisine for 2 consecutive meals.
– Body took almost 2 weeks to recover from the 123283 problems it was facing.
– Spent a Saturday afternoon museum hopping.
– Stepped into the town of Bedok (east of Singapore) for the first time.
– Got myself new headphones!
– Discovered that $2 and $4 parking coupons existed.
– Won free movie passes for the 2nd consecutive month!
Here’s my word you’ll be hearing from me more come September (that is before I leave for my 18 day Australia adventure on the 20th!).
Thank you all for stopping by solosingaporean this past month despite the lack of updates!