1. Honesty is the fundamental of ANY relationship.
2. You reap what you sow. Applicable to almost anything and everything.
3. You either have to do what you love or (try and) love what you do.
4. 7 days in a week is sometimes just not enough. To catch up. To breathe. To live.
5. It is okay to want to go on a vacation every week.
6. It is also okay to think about going on one every morning when reality slaps you awake.
7. It is understandable that you want to change your job every week as well.
8. It is not a problem if you get bored easily. So long as you have enough things to keep yourself entertained, you’re fine. If you don’t have, create some will you?
9. And lastly, there is such a thing as mindless entertainment. It is not something you have to be guilty about. You are allowed to just sit and do nothing. Or kill a a bit brain cells by watching movies that don’t make any sense. It is okay. Especially after a full day at work on a Sunday.