1. This reminded me again why I love having a camera with me at all times. You just never know which moment you’d like to capture and look back on 10 years from now.
2. Current blog I’m loving, Simplistic living.
3. Post of the week: Those lovely scary feelings
4. Favourite TED talk I just watched and you should to;
5. Favourite Art Store: Society6
How pretty are their Iphone cases? If I ever switch from BB, you know why. I might just settle for some framed art prints, though I might need more walls in my room to actually hang all the pretty things I’ve accumulated over time.
6. Mantra for all readers/bloggers
7. Highly anticipating all the books that are on the way to reaching my hands.
1. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
2. Where we belong by Emily Griffin
3. The lazy millionaire by Marc Fisher
4. Looking for Alaska by John Green
5. The Lost Girls by Amanda Pressner
I’m almost 3/4 way through Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage. I can barely put it down despite starting the book just yesterday. Hopefully, my books arrive just in time to fix the bookworm in me.
I need either to get myself a Kindle or get a new cupboard for my books.
Happy friday, ya’ll.